• Forfatter
  • besked

ELK

• Highscores: 0
    Arcade winning challenges: 0

Pinball Turnering i Helsinki, 17.-19. oktober 2014

Indlægtirs 19. aug 2014 23:36

Ladies!

Har netop fået nedenstående besked fra den finske Country Director. Lader til der er mulighed for den dyre pakke - pinball og sauna!

Registreringen åbner onsdag den 27. august kl. 20 finsk tid.

Bemærk at Danmark har fået for-reserveret 2 pladser - som kan benyttes af de to højest rangerede danskere, der melder sig her på tråden INDEN den officielle tilmelding åbner. Og lykkes med at levere de nødvendige data (name, tag, e-mail address and choice of qualification group).

Skriv altså her hvis du er interesseret!

Hi all IFPA country directors!

The Finnish ECS event K15 Open will be played in a private basement gameroom in downtown Helsinki from Friday 17th October to Sunday 19th October.

We will provide three qualification times, one on Friday (17:30-22:30) and two on Saturday (11-16, 17-22). During registration, you must choose one of the three groups. Maximum number of participants is 25 per group. In addition to main tournament, a PinGolf side tournament will be held. See our webpage http://k15.fi for further details.

The registration will open on Wednesday 27th August at 20:00 Finnish time (EEST, UTC+3) at the webpage. We are providing two country exemption spots for each country until the start of the registration. If someone in your country wants to secure a spot in the tournament, please e-mail us the participant details (name, tag, e-mail address and choice of qualification group) before the start of registration. If there are more than two players interested in participating in your country, the country exemption spots would go for those with the highest WPPR ranks.

Don't hesitate to contact us at info@k15.fi or me directly (marble@pinball.fi, Facebook etc), if you have any questions.

Hopefully we'll see some of you in Helsinki in October!

-- 
Olli-Mikko Ojamies (marble@pinball.fi)
IFPA Finland Country Director
--

Tilbage til Events