Brugeravatar

TheRealEd

• Geografisk sted: København
  • Highscores: 0
    Arcade winning challenges: 0

European Championship Series 4/3-8/3 '20 @Bulls & Balls, DE

Indlægtors 2. jan 2020 22:28

SÆT KRYDS I KALENDEREN!!!

ECS bliver igen i år afholdt i Fulda, Tyskland og bliver denne gang kædet sammen med en af deres 5 dages pinball extravaganza..!

Denne gang er der også mange kvalificerede danskere, så husk skynd jer at få registreret jer med jeres email adresse hos IFPA, hvis I ikke allerede er det ( https://www.ifpapinball.com/user-profile/ ), for at kunne modtage invitation til denne ECS finale (+alle de andre turneringer denne weekend), samt andre IFPA invitationer...

Her er listen over Top 250 danskere, som vil få en invitation, hvis de har en registreret profil hos IFPA:

2nd Peter Andersen
3rd Emil ED Dreiborg
13th Bo Mertins
15th Mads Kristensen
38th Henning Lescher
45th Jonas Heide
54th Andreas Maarbjerg
75th Roald Nielsen
112th Robert Lau
122nd Bobby Ågren
140th Kim G. Hansen
143rd Glenn Bech
188th Martin Christiansen
226th Emil Hassing
234th Søren Leig Olsen
236th Thomas Krogsbøl Jakobsen
240th Ian Thomas Hawkesworth

Er man i Top 55 (med registreret hos IFPA) er man altså garanteret at kunne deltage i ECS finalen om lørdagen, mens alle andre har mulighed for at spille med i alle de andre turneringer i løbet af weekenden (sammen med de 55 kvalificerede +9 Country Championship Series vindere)...
Der er derudover chancer for at kunne deltage i finalen også, selvom man ikke er i Top 64, hvis der er folk der ikke tilmelder sig eller ikke er registreret hos IFPA...

Her er beskeden på det tyske Flippermarkt:
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/f ... st-1711385

"Hello to everybody,

the series has expired, I expect the TOP250 players within the next few days and then send out the invitations. We will (besides the Olympics) have a nice event over four days with numerous tournaments and specials. Especially in view of the world championship in Germany next year with Freddy a good opportunity to collect some more points. We are planning with about 100 players, whereby 64 players will play for the crown of the EUROPEAN PINBALL CHAMP (Saturday). In the next few days we will provide you with all information necessary to register. The participation fee will increase by 50 Euro for the players of the ECS final, because there will be a prize money as well (see the rules). Only the Top250 players from the series will be invited for the time being, who will then have a preference for one of the 100 places until the registration deadline. If there are more registrations, we will open a waiting list; if there are free places, they will be advertised here.

Here is the final status of the past series:
http://www.ifpapinball.com/rankings/cus ... 2&t=50&p=1

Here the set of rules is shown:
http://www.ifpapinball.com/ecs/rules/

We start again on Wednesday with the warm-up tournament and finish everything on Sunday with the 4-Strike-KO. There will be two options. Option A is to play only the final of the ECS on Saturday (this is the right of everyone who qualifies according to the rules). Option B is to play the whole weekend. Of course we will again offer many different tournament systems, but not everything as "full of balls" as at the last Olympics. Everyone will be able to play enough pinball; I can tell you that much. :) Furthermore (and of course we are really happy about that!) we will be able to borrow equipment from Pinball Universe again, so that we will not only upgrade our fleet, but will certainly have all the hot shit on site again.

Everything about the registration, everything about the rules and the procedure you will get to know within the next days.

Many greetings
Tobias
Team Bulls and Balls"
|×[ED ]×|
Brugeravatar

junkwavepete

• Geografisk sted: 1956 - Frederiksberg C
  • Highscores: 1

Re: European Championship Series 4/3-8/3 '20 @Bulls & Balls,

Indlægsøn 5. jan 2020 03:21

Har meldt mig til :P man skal senest gøre det d. 6/1! altså mandag...
Pins: Godzilla LE 540-Jackbot-Jurassic Park Pro-Creature-Theatre Of Magic-Frontier-Avengers IQ Pro-Turtles Pro-Led Zeppelin Pro
Sold: Super Mario Bros-AC/DC Pro-The Walking Dead LE 240-The Simpsons Pinball Party-X-Men Pro-X-Men Pro-Demolition Man-Star Trek LE 790-The Addams Family-Guardians PRO-Iron Maiden Pro-Batman: The Dark Knight-RollerCoaster Tycoon-Iron Man-Fish Tales-Terminator 3-Star Wars PRO-Corvette-No Fear

IFPA# 21932
Brugeravatar

TheRealEd

Indlægsøn 5. jan 2020 12:52

junkwavepete skrev:Har meldt mig til :P man skal senest gøre det d. 6/1! altså mandag...

Jeg tror du tænker på German Championship Series i februar...
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/f ... 447/page-2

Der er ikke sendt invitationer til ECS i marts endnu...
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/f ... 20.215761/
|×[ED ]×|
Brugeravatar

junkwavepete

• Geografisk sted: 1956 - Frederiksberg C
  • Highscores: 1

Indlægsøn 5. jan 2020 13:53

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Pins: Godzilla LE 540-Jackbot-Jurassic Park Pro-Creature-Theatre Of Magic-Frontier-Avengers IQ Pro-Turtles Pro-Led Zeppelin Pro
Sold: Super Mario Bros-AC/DC Pro-The Walking Dead LE 240-The Simpsons Pinball Party-X-Men Pro-X-Men Pro-Demolition Man-Star Trek LE 790-The Addams Family-Guardians PRO-Iron Maiden Pro-Batman: The Dark Knight-RollerCoaster Tycoon-Iron Man-Fish Tales-Terminator 3-Star Wars PRO-Corvette-No Fear

IFPA# 21932
Brugeravatar

TheRealEd

Indlægsøn 5. jan 2020 13:55

Don't drink and online shop... :P
|×[ED ]×|
Brugeravatar

TheRealEd

Indlægsøn 5. jan 2020 22:57

Så er der sendt invitationer til ECS..!
Tjek jeres emails...
Her er programmet for den forlængede pinball weekend i Fulda...

Flere detaljer på:

Time schedule for the tournaments

Wednesday
Entrance from 16:00
Later registration possible. If you arrive, contact me! I will add you to the tournament.

Warmup Tournament (start: 17:00) TPG: around 100%
Round 1: Swiss Mode via Matchplay till midnight (max 19 rounds); last round starts around 23:45. In case of same points, a quick tie break on one machine will be played.
Round 2: Best 4 players will play 3 machines (4-2-1-0)
Additional information: You can join the tournament during the evening. For the WPPR ranking you will only be counted, if you have absolved half the games or more.

Thursday
Entrance from 09:00
Registration ends at 09:30 (no later registration possible). If you don't arrive on time, you don't play! At half 09:30 we close and lock the front door!)

Pingolf (start: 10:00) TGP: 100%
Round 1: 18 machines will be played in 2 groups (different machines per group). In case of same points, a quick tie break on one machine will be played.
Round 2: The best 8 players of each group play 3 games Pingolf (1st + 2nd Group 1 and 7th + 8th Group 2, 3rd - 4th Group 1 and 5th + 6th Group 2 etc)
Round 3: The best 2 of round 2 play Pingolf on 3 devices
Round 4: Final of the best 4 players; Pingolf on 3 devices
Additional information: You can play both tournaments on Thursday till the end. Perhaps you have to play both final rounds simultaneously. Please follow the staff! If one machine brakes and we don´t have the chance to fix the problem, this machine will be deleted from the tournament.

Pingolf Classics I (start: 10:00) TGP: 100%
Round 1: 12 devices are played from all players
Round 2: Best 32 players play best of 3 single elimination (1 vs 32, 2 vs 31 and so on)
Round 3: Best 16 players play best of 3 single elimination
Round 4: Best 8 players play best of 3 single elimination
Round 5: Best 4 players play on 3 machines (4-2-1-0)
Additional information: You can play both tournaments on Thursday till the end. Perhaps you have to play both final rounds simultaneously. If one machine brakes and we don´t have the chance to fix the problem, this machine will be deleted from the tournament.

Friday
Registration ends at 09:30 (no later registration possible). If you don't arrive on time, you don't play! At half 09:30 we close and lock the front door!)

Swiss Mode (start: 10:00) TGP: 100%
Round 1: Swiss Mode via Matchplay for 10 rounds
Round 2: Best of 5 of the best 32 players (players with more wins from round 1 start with one win in advance)
Round 3: Best of 5 of the best 16 players
Round 4: Best of 5 of the best 8 players
Round 5: Best 4 players play on 3 machines (4-2-1-0)
Additional information: When you get eliminated, you can join the Group Matchplay. Latest entry for the Group Matchplay is start round 6.

Group Matchplay (start: after round 1 of the main) TGP: 100%
Round 1: 11 rounds of Group Matchplay (4 player games, 7-5-3-1)
Round 2: Best 4 players play on 3 machines (4-2-1-0)
Additional information: Entrance is possible till the start of round 6 latest. After round 5 we will check if we wait a bit for some last players.

Saturday
Registration ends at 09:30 (no later registration possible). If you don't arrive on time, you don't play! At half 09:30 we close and lock the front door! You will also lose your spot in the ECS final and the next player from the waiting list will take your place)

ECS final tournament (start: 10:00) TGP: 125%
Rules you can find here:
http://www.ifpapinball.com/ecs/rules/
Additional information: All eliminated players after round 1 can participate in the Saturdays side tournament (Pinball in the Mix).

Pingolf in the Mix (start: 10:00) TGP: 100%
Round 1: 12 devices are played from all players (a mix of DMD and classic machines)
Round 2: 32 players play Pingolf (4 player games) on 3 machines; best player moves forward to the next round
Round 3: 8 players play Pingolf (4 player games) on 3 machines; best 2 move forward to the next round
Round 4: 4 players play Pingolf (4 player games) on 3 machines for the win
Additional information: All the players who are not qualified for the main and the players who are eliminated after round 1 in the ECS final can participate here.

Sunday

4-Strike-Knockout (start: 10:00) TPG: 100%
Round 1: Each player starts with 4 lifes; if a game is lost, the player loses a life. If all 4 lifes have been used up, the player is eleminated.
Round 2: The last 8 players play 3 games (4 player games) (1st + 2nd + 7th + 8th, 3rd + 4th + 5th + 6th). Mode is 4-2-1-0. The lives of the first round are taken as points.
Round 3: The best 2 players of every group from round 2 play the final on 3 devices (4-2-1-0)
Additional information: When you are eliminated, you can start the Pingolf Classic II. Look at the additional information below.

Pingolf Classic II (start: after the first players are eleminated in the main) TGP: 92%
Round 1: Everyone play 10 machines in Classic
Round 2: The last 8 players play 3 games (4 player games) (1st + 2nd + 7th + 8th, 3rd + 4th + 5th + 6th). Mode is 4-2-1-0.
Round 3: The best 2 players from round 2 play the final on 3 devices (4-2-1-0)
Additional information: The tournament director decides whether you can start this tournament or not. This depends on the time and how full the tournament is and how many time remains till the final.
|×[ED ]×|
Brugeravatar

TheRealEd

Indlægtors 16. jan 2020 16:36

Er der virkelig ikke flere af de kvalificerede danskere der skal med til Europa finale..?!
|×[ED ]×|
Brugeravatar

TheRealEd

Indlægtirs 4. feb 2020 07:51

SÅ er der styr på finalisterne til ECS i Fulda..!
Der er omkring 20 ledige pladser, til de 8 andre turneringer der finder sted fra onsdag til søndag...
Cutline gælder kun for selve ECS finalen lørdag, alle andre kan også deltage i resten af turneringerne...

1 Johannes Ostermeier
2 Peter Andersen
3 Emil ED Dreiborg
4 Roberto Pedroni
5 Paul Englert
6 Craig Pullen
7 Paul Jongma
11 Andrew Foster
12 Archibald Lefevre
14 Stefan Herold
18 Piller Zsolt