SmartfeedSmartfeed | OSS | Holdet | | Dato og tid er fre 29. mar 2024 15:02

Hvilken spil-karakter er du?

Om arcademaskiner, spil, tips, reparation osv.
  • Forfatter
  • besked
Brugeravatar

flottenheimer

• Geografisk sted: København
  • Highscores: 0
    Arcade winning challenges: 0

Hvilken spil-karakter er du?

Indlægtors 15. dec 2005 23:02

What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Am I?
Sjov lille test:

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

- - -

Mit resultat:

I am a Breakout Bat.

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

(If you were not a Breakout Bat you would be a Defender-ship.)

Alternativt:

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.
Brugeravatar

Alf81

• Geografisk sted: København N

Indlægfre 16. dec 2005 00:55

Mario!?? :(
I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Eller Kung-Fu Master...
I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.
- GO FOR BROKE!!

cape

• Geografisk sted: København Ø

Indlægfre 16. dec 2005 09:52

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

Eller

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.
Brugeravatar

Killer Bean 2

• Geografisk sted: Århus

Indlægfre 16. dec 2005 14:20

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

eller

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.
Brugeravatar

mce

• Geografisk sted: Vejby, Nordsjælland

Indlægman 9. jan 2006 17:24

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

eller:

I am a Breakout Bat.

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.
Brugeravatar

Claus Caveman

• Geografisk sted: Fjerritslev, Nordjylland

Indlægman 9. jan 2006 18:50

I am a Defender-ship.

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be an Asteroid.)

Den passer sq meget godt. sjov test, men der var godtnok nogle ord jeg ikke aner hvad betyder.
Mvh.
Claus Olesen
Falleret skoventreprenør.
Heldigt jeg er helvedes god til at arbejde med metal :P

Syg med at få gammelt skrammel til at virke...
Brugeravatar

EgonOlsen

• Geografisk sted: Slagelse

Indlægfre 10. mar 2006 20:50

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be Pacman.)

I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

Tilbage til Arcade