Brugeravatar

Bosse

• Geografisk sted: Århus
  • Highscores: 0
    Arcade winning challenges: 0

Ham Chuck Norris er sgu for sej :)

Indlæglør 19. jan 2013 16:30

CHUCK NORRIS FACTS:

When Chuck Norris took up tennis, they invented Pong.

Chuck Norris can finish mario bros without using the jump button.

Chuck Norris can win every video game ever made (be it past, present, or future) just by pressing the start button.

Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afriad to move.

Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with butter.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Once the cop pulled over Chuck Norris....the cop was lucky to leave with a warning.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris won the World Series of Poker using Pokemon cards.

Chuck Norris once got bit by a rattle snake........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the rattle snake died.

Chuck Norris can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris once visited the Bermuda Triangle. No one has heard from the Triangle since.

Chuck Norris can punch a cyclops between the eyes.

Chuck Norris can leave a message before the beep.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

An ancient Chinese prophecy states that a man will be created to protect the lands from all evil. Chuck Norris killed that man.

Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the f*ck down.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Chuck Norris once slept in a volcano, the next day he had a slight tan, but only because he wanted to.

Chuck Norris used to work as a lumberjack in what used to be the Sahara forest.

The Loch Ness Monster is just one of Chuck Norris' bathtub toys.
Pcb'ere søges: Bagman - Bubbles - Championship Sprint - Defender - Dig Dug - Frisky Tom - Joust - Kung Fu master - New Rally-X - Paperboy - Penta - Pole Position - Pole Position II - Radical Radial - Rally-X - Rolling Thunder - Robotron 2084 - Rug Rats - Q*bert ..... Ikke så vigtigt om det er originale eller bootlegs. Send endelig en pm.
Brugeravatar

ProDoc

• Geografisk sted: Vejle

Re: Ham Chuck Norris er sgu for sej :)

Indlægsøn 20. jan 2013 07:48

...when the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night... he checks his closet for Chuck Norris :D
Brugeravatar

Mikkel

• Geografisk sted: København NV

Brugeravatar

Sokurah

Indlægsøn 20. jan 2013 23:39

Bosse skrev:Chuck Norris once got bit by a rattle snake........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the rattle snake died.

Heh, den brugte de faktisk i Expendables 2 i den første scene han var med i - der var det bare 9 dage. :)
Brugeravatar

Sumez

• Geografisk sted: København NV

Indlægman 21. jan 2013 08:45

Mikkel skrev:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwC4vhc594

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rw1ioJ99vk
Brugeravatar

Bosse

Indlægman 21. jan 2013 20:38

Sumez skrev:
Mikkel skrev:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwC4vhc594

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rw1ioJ99vk

Nu ved jeg ikke om det klip er ægte eller ej (det var slet ikke i sync på min computer), men Chuck Norris ER altså kendt for at være en ultra-konservativ, ultra nationalistisk, homofobisk, kristen fanatiker.... det er jo netop derfor alle de "Norris facts" er opstået :)

For fanden altså, han kan jo, hvis man vil have lidt mere nærliggende eksempler, få evangelist, faderhuset & watchmen til at virke som små venstreorienterede, næstekærlige og rummelige hyggeklubber.

Til gengæld tror jeg bestemt klippet hvor han stopper motorsaven, og alle de facts jeg postede, er rigtige, naturlige & rensetforenhvertvivl ægte :D
Pcb'ere søges: Bagman - Bubbles - Championship Sprint - Defender - Dig Dug - Frisky Tom - Joust - Kung Fu master - New Rally-X - Paperboy - Penta - Pole Position - Pole Position II - Radical Radial - Rally-X - Rolling Thunder - Robotron 2084 - Rug Rats - Q*bert ..... Ikke så vigtigt om det er originale eller bootlegs. Send endelig en pm.
Brugeravatar

Bosse

Indlægtirs 22. jan 2013 16:00

HA HA CHUCK NORRIS CAN NOT DO ALL THAT STUFF LOL I BET HE ISNT EVEN REAL IF HE CAN DO THAT STUFF WHY DOESNT HE KNOW WHERE I LIVE? LOL I DARE HIM TO BEAT ME UP AND SMASH MY HEAD IN THE KEYBOajkbgk.urfjk.gku7der4t6wE­U6TFKUGBUYJFD6fukilgbh.oljio;h­yuhILGVFYUK6RF7IKUILHYO.;ILGiu­bhK.GF67T78lig.hukGBILYgfvuk

Tilbage til Diverse